We are looking forward to having your opinion and answers to our questionnaire.
- UV is driven by pedal or electric drive.
- It is possible to install the combined electric drive of low power, if necessary.
- UV dimensions:
- Length - 3.5 m
- Height - 1.2 m
- Width - 2 m
- Weight in air - 1.5 - 2 tons
- UV speed at surface and sea state up to 3 degrees is 2 to 5 knots (4-10 km/h).
- UV underwater speed at depth up to 30 meters under natural visibility conditions is 2 to 3 knots (4-6 km/h). UV overcomes undercurrents and lateral drift of smaller speeds.
- Continuous underwater operation of the vehicle is 4 hours maximum.
- The basic requirement to UV: safety of attending persons. The UV is outfitted with the following aids to ensure crew safety:
- automatic (by depth transducer) and mechanical drive for release of emergency ballast of emergency surfacing system;
- individual means of emergency surfacing;
- automatic, electronic and visual positioning aids, communication aids and emergency signal aids.
- In surface and underwater position inside UV normal conditions for ability to live of crew are supported
- The number of controls is reduced to minimum: foot pedals and steering wheel, buttons and indicators, which may be audible.
- The number of onboard systems and the equipment is shown to a minimum and works, both in automatic, and in manual modes.
- The structure of UV hull is transparent to the maximum degree.
- UV has a high degree of maneuverability, speed ahead and astern, up-down, rotation around vertical axis, hovering and other evolutions.
- There is an option to ensure execution of simple repair on shore and upgrade and retrofit UV: ranging from the simplest and cheap version to VIP class.
- UV design and human engineering should approach design and human engineering of modern motor cars of small classes.
- It is possible updating of such vehicle on 2-6 passengers.
- UV is driven to the shore from garage on container trailers or motor car trailers.